Want to join in? You’ve come to the right place!
What, where & when
- full-time, permanent position
- remote during COVID pandemic, regularly office-based in Hamburg, Germany / full remote possible*
- immediate start possible
Here’s where you come into play
You will work with us on our all-new narrative life-sim and bring our game to life on PC and consoles by implementing game mechanics, creating tools and maintaining existing systems.
Since we are a small team, we place great value on your contribution to all aspects of our games!
To be considered for this position, you should
- have worked on and shipped at least one commercially released game in a programming capacity or have at least three years of professional game programming experience,
- have a computer science or media informatics university degree, or comparable education,
- have considerable knowledge in the Unity engine as well as C#,
- write clean and reusable code,
- quickly get up to speed with existing code,
- know your way around versioning / repository software,
- have strong communication skills to work closely with designers and QA,
- be self-organized, proactive, and highly reliable, and
- have good German language skills, both in writing and spoken.
*) Please note: We can only consider German residents for this position, i.e. your tax and social security are due in Germany. Unfortunately, this is a mandatory requirement because of funding regulations.
You’re an even better fit if you also
- have experience developing games for mobile or console platforms or porting to those, and
- have good English language skills, both in writing and spoken.
We offer you
- flexible working hours,
- a workplace located in the very heart of Hamburg or the ability to work fully remote,
- the possibility to actively shape all aspects of our games, and
- a motivated collegial small team without hierarchies, based on transparency and trust.
Can’t find a fitting position? If you’re a passionate and seasoned person in game development interested in working with us, we’d still love to hear from you! Be advised that we’re very considerate about every single hire and we only make few of them in general.
We currently cannot offer any kind of internships, mandatory or voluntary.
How to apply
Please send your application in English or German to firstname.lastname@example.org, including
- a short cover letter,
- your CV,
- your relevant certificates,
- your relevant references and/or a portfolio, and
- your salary expectation and potential entry date.
We would particularly like to encourage people from underrepresented groups in the games industry to apply.
Looking forward to hearing from you!